KitchenStir™ Quality Cooking
KitchenStir Stir Cookers, Ovens, and Heated Blenders represent patented technology and products. ThermoStir is for NSF certification and professional use, KitchenStir is for consumer and special use.
ThermoStir™ develops NSF certified products for professional foodservice use.
ThermoStir became an allied equipment supplier member with the National Restaurant Association in 2010.
KitchenStir technology improves cooking efficiency, efficiency that reduces unneccessary effort
- Elevates the cooking experience by saving time and effort cooking and cleaning
- Peak temperatures are more rapidly reached and retained by integrating Stirring
- Time freedom from stirring to perform enjoyable tasks or other food preparations
- Temperature stability returns rapidly after temperature loss from adding or removing food or lid removal
- Rapid pre-heat in less than a minute
- Improved residual heat utilization and heat transfer from embedded heater
- Less time and effort to produce a wide range of quality food compared to alternatives
- Stir feature enables a more powerful heater and improves temperature stability
- Closed-lid cooking saves wasted time from splashing cleanup
- Produces quality results and minimizes waste from splashing, fumes discharge, and charring
- Makes cooking a more efficient process with reduced cooking labor and skill requirement
Energy Savings...the "total cost" is reduced...energy and time are saved
- Focused heating requires stirring to facilitate heat transfer and uniform heating while cooking
- Incremental electrical cost savings occur for users depending on their use and other factors
- Total electrical wattage for cooking is reduced and motor assistance requires negligible watts
- Motorized stirring uniquely supports "closed-lid heating" and "focused heating"
All rights reserved by KitchenStir™ 2012